Vision of the Institute
Today we carry the flame of quality education, knowledge and progressive technology for global societal development; tomorrow the flame will glow even brighter.
Mission of the Institute
To provide conducive environment for preparing competent, value added and patriotic engineers of integrity of par excellence to meet global standards for societal development.
- To impart innovative teaching and learning
- To provide quality education with futuristic trends in engineering and technology
- To develop the institute as a research center for academic excellence
- To ensure continual improvement in quality management system
- To inculcate social values, patriotism and professional ethics among the students
Shram Sadhana Bombay Trust runs the COLLEGE of ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY at Bambhori, Jalgaon, which
is the one of the important industrial town & district headquarters of Maharashtra state. College is awarded as Best Engineering College of Maharashtra State by Engineering Education Foundation Pune in year 2008-09.
The College has ten full fledged departments.
The College is accredited by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi for three times.
1. Four Programmes (Civil, Chemical, Computer, Mechanical) for three years with effect from -18/02/2005 vide letter no. NBA/ACCR-414/2005.
2. Seven Programmes (Civil, Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology Mechanical,) for five years. with effect from 19/07/2008 vide letter number dated.
3. Four Programmes (Civil, Bio-Technology, Chemical and Electronics & Tele-communications Engineering) provisionally accreditated for two years with effect from 01/07/2014 Vide Letter F. No. 28-235/2010-NBA, dated October 01, 2014.
QMS of the College conforms to ISO 9001:2008 and is certified by JAAZ under the certificate number: 1017-QMS-0117.
The college has been included in the list of colleges prepared under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 vide letter number F 8-40/2008
(CPP-I) dated May, 2008 and 12(B) vide letter number F.No. 8-40/2008(CPP-I/C) dated september -2010.
UG courses permanently affiliated to North Maharashtra University are:
Civil Engineering, Chemical
Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication
Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information
Technology. Two years Post Graduate courses in Computer Engineering in specialization
with Computer Science and Engineering,Civil
Engineering in specialization with Environmental Engineering, Electronics
and Telecommunication in specialization with Digital Electronics, Electrical Engineering in Electrical Power Systems, Mechanical
Engineering in specialization with Machine Design.
Bio-Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Department have recognized research laboratory for Ph.D. Programs.
Spread over 25 Acres, the campus of the college is beautifully located on the bank of River Girna. The campus is well equipped with important amenities such as classrooms, drawing halls, laboratories, seminar halls, library, computer center, workshops, hostels, canteens, indoor as well as outdoor sports facilities etc
Quick Contact info: Phones: Office: 0257-2258391, Fax:0257-2258392,Principal Office:0257-2258393
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com